Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crown Bracelet Workshop Announcement!

If you are in the Rancho Cucamonga area Aug. 19th from 10-4 please join me and my good friend Andrea Villareal as she is hosting my Bracelet "Bar". We will be creating these lovely crown bracelets, the workshop comes with TWO bracelets but you can buy extra crown bases and make as many as you want! Not only that but Andrea is also doing a wonderful make and take using Close to My Heart products!
Workshop is only $52 and includes Andreas wonderful lunch made personally by Andrea. Click here to sign up:



8 comments:

  1. Did someone say CROWNS??? I'm so there :)
    Super cute Denise, see you soon!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO wish I lived by you because I would be there. I am in NY, so if you ever get over this way, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Denise! I just saw your "Freshly Minted"jewelry in Jewelry Affaire. I love it! Very creative and chic!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bracelets. I so wish I could come to the class, but I just can't. Will there be any kits available for purchase, even though I can't make a class.....please! Thanks. Mikell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crown..Oh My!..a bracelet crown..fabulous..a girl after my own heart..;(..wish you were closer..Y'all enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I think my friend Patricia Robitaille and I are going to come to this! We sat next to you and across from Andrea at Terris crown soldering class at Urban barn last year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this! Going to be such a fun day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arg… Im coming back to Vegas that day! Again I missed your class.

    ReplyDelete