Friday, June 21, 2013

Me at 44

Yep today is the big #44 Birthday for me! Last year I did a Birthday post with a pic of my in my craft room so I think I'll just keep with the theme! I read where I was last year this time and for the most part things are going the same. Except for Derby. I started playing roller derby last year in October. It has been amazing for me both mentally and physically. The men and women I have met through derby has really broadened my circle of friends. Physically it has been so good for me, instead of watching reality shows and kicking it on the couch after work, I gear up and go sweat for two hours! Even though I AM one of the older derby gals- there is by no means a lack of Over 40's playing the game. And the best part is my hubby plays too. We met roller skating almost 20 years ago and it is such a big part of our lives together. Crafting has been amazing too- I got to stay on Graphic 45 and Clearsnaps design teams, and picked up two more- Xyron and Petaloo- I am so passionate about all of these products I feel like I am living a dream every time the fedex guy drops of a 12x12 box! See ya next year for my next birthday post!
here is last years pic and OMG I almost reached for the same dress today LOL but alas I have not shaved my legs tee heee!





6 comments:

  1. you're a mess! again, Happy Birthday...you look amazing at 44!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Denise!! Enjoy all your forties--best years-as well as early 50's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! You are amazing and creative, and all around lovely. Congrats on all your crafty success, and may all your derby dreams come true. (Wink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You look amazing,like 30 years now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b-day! Derby looks good on you! Congrats on the DTs. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Denise! Looks like you are in a great place in your life and you look great!

    Hugs!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete