Friday, June 14, 2013

Xyron and Epiphany Crafts Blog Hop! We are makin' jewelry here people!


When this tiny little box arrived at my door, I wasn't quite sure what I would be making for this hop. But big things come in small packages and the Shape Studio from Epiphany Crafts is no exception! A quick peek at the easy instructions and I was punching away! I had so much fun I will be heading out to collect more shapes! Combined with Xyron Create a Sticker- you can say goodbye to two part resins and all that drying time and just create and go. I had so much fun creating these jewelry pieces- especially since I was able to squeeze in Graphic 45's newest paper collection Bohemian Bazaar- here is a little video showing how I turned those tiny Epiphany Crafts Metal Ovals in Patina Masterpieces!









SUPPLIES:



3 comments:

  1. OOOO! Love the blue with the brassy chain! So pretty! Must get some of these tools so I can give this a try! I love easy-peasy projects and this is so awesome! Great way to keep gifts on hand for last minute gift giving! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! The colors and texture are fab! So great that this is so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning & SO easy! Love stuff that looks SO hard when it is so easy :)

    ReplyDelete